Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedics, Traumatology and Sports Injuries
- QCHP (State of Qatar) License No: P455
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, PHD, MSC, MBBCH
- Former Associate professor of Orthopedic surgery Cairo university, Consultant Ortho surgeon at DCH
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- 25 years as an Orthopedic Surgeon, 17 years of Practice in Qatar, 15 years as a practicing consultant of Orthopedic surgery in Qatar.
- Spanish, English and Arabic
- Arthroscopic and minimally invasive surgery of all extremity joints, special interest in the Shoulder and knee joints, performing all kinds of arthroscopic procedures as Rotator cuff repairs, acromioplasty, Cruciate ligament reconstructions, meniscal repairs and meniscectomy.
THE NUMBER OF SURGERIES DONE UNTIL NOW
- Performing over 100 cases of elective shoulder, knee and ankle ligament and tendon reconstructions every year. In addition to fracture fixation and manipulations
- Member of ISAKOS( International society of Arthroscopy, knee surgery and Orthopedics).